psalm 23: Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff-they will comfort me.
My husband has cancer and may be terminally ill. It is the shadow over my life.








Monday, December 13, 2010

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

in college, that was always one of the job interview questions. Maybe it still is, I haven't been on a job interview in a long time. I never had a good answer, it always seemed that the life I had then (school, working full time, engaged) was basically the life I'd have in another 5 years (working full time, married). Not much difference.

Today I'm married to a man with cancer and I really don't like my house.

Where do I see myself in 5 years?
As a widow, and in a house I enjoy coming home to

No comments:

Post a Comment